Friday, 29 July 2011

Some of my pots

This post is just a few images of some of the pots I have made in the past. I had to stop as we were getting too many :0).

I can't help it I like ceramics and have a small collection of other folks work too.

Raku with gold, silver and copper leaf detail

Same again showing the colours inside

Coil built flask

Lidded pot and fishy candlestick

Raku pumpkin

Coil built lidded pot

Experiment with glazes

Chalice with foot

Small bowl

Large coil built with ivy handcuts

Large poppy seed head lidded jar

Same as above

Coil built lidded jar with incised decoration and metal leaf


There are quite a few more but these are some of my favourites.















2 comments:

  1. fabulous pots love the poppy seed and the chalis with foot is a beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice creations here...real works of art in every sense.I am glad I caught the sight of this blog to be inspired by these.Initial Charms

    ReplyDelete